Read More

How to add custom code to Box Text?

Hello! I want to add script code to Box Text but it no showing up. I want to add Youtube subscribe script like this <script src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <div class="g-ytsubscribe" data-channelid="UCGS1kU8p9PMJoN917TqE59g" data-layout="full" data-count="default"></div> How can I add it?
Read More

download delivery case

I describe the following case: setting of free downloads woocommerce pro: -->Download Delivery Settings=Email link then redirect to confirmation page -->track free downloads disabled A user selects and requests the download of one of the n variations of a free product. An email containing a link is generated. If the...
Read More

email link in download delivery

I get a strange operation that I try to describe. 1) I select a virtual downloadable product with variation from my product table and 2) I am redirected to a page where I can select one of the n variations of the product. 3) I select one variation and click...
Read More

download variation

when a variation is downloaded, only the name of the parent product is reported in the sections emails->download links->email subject, email heading and email body you can reference the product ({product} - The product name). would it be possible to extend the choice also to variation (variation name) or, alternatively,...
Read More

Membership Use Cases

Hi, can I do this case: A person buys a membership to access 2 products, then they upgrade their membership to access 5 products with the previous 2 products can still be accessed. I've tried using WooCommerce Memberships plugin, for the first membership it works, but when I buy a...
Read More

No Order in woocommerce

Hello, My site customers are loggin into my site via ActiveMember360 and I want to give them free PDFs with your awesome extension. On the other hand, I can't find how we can make sure that during a free download it adds an order in Woocommerce. Is there a way...
Read More

download product price

Hello, I wanted to submit a case study: I start from my need to be able to know the cost of downloaded products (with free download pro plugin). Step1: I create a simple product "a1" with price 100. in wp_postmeta, records are normally created, including the record with post_id=<xxx>, meta_key="_price" and...
Read More

Invalid Key

Hi We have your plugin on our site and it's been working well until WP6, but now, whenever we try to reset the password from the email linkyou get an error message saying Invalid Key on the page. Is there a fix for this? Thanks
Read More

Statistics on page

Is there an option, shortcode maybe, to show the statistics of downloads on a certain Wordpress page? Would like to include this on a password protected page, so the other members of our redaction, running a digital magazine on our site, can see the stats as they don’t have access...
Read More

Padding added by Free Downloads

Currently the Free Downloads 'Add to cart' multiple files displays on the page with padding settings defined by the plugin.  Most of us probably use a blocks or a page builder and can define these settings ourselves to best fit out pages.  Would you consider removing the padding settings used...